YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
A) The information you submit to us
In order to place an order on our website, to create a customer account, to contact us or to subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you generally provide us with the following data:
- Your identification and contact data: your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, as well as your contact data such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and telephone number.
- Economic and payment information: your bank details (please note that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not store any card numbers), information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data
- Your profile - if you open a customer account, you create a profile and identify yourself when you visit our website, so data will be saved such as your customer ID and password, your recent purchases or your preferences.
- Your personal preferences - This includes your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
- Additional personal information - You may also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, etc. Only we collect and store this additional information, and we use it in our analysis to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some of the data is mandatory since it is data we need to enable you to access that feature (for example, to deliver a package to you we need your mailing address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up-to-date. Please inform us of any changes in information.
We do not store sensitive personal information of any kind, so our website is not intended for children and we do not store any data relating to children.
B) Data obtained via cookies
- Usage Data - this information incorporates the products and services you have purchased from us and how you use our website and applications.
- Technical Data - this information includes:
- Your IP address, search engine and version, location and time zone, browser extension, operating system and platform, and other technical data about the device you use to browse our site.
- Information about your visit, including URLs and clickstream from and to our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you leave pages.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of our site: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and to allow you to access the various features and personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
- To execute a purchase contract with you: your data is then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, to prepare your order, to accept your payment, to give you access to the after-sales service, and to reimburse you for your order. It also allows us to prevent possible fraud against you and us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
- To respond to requests addressed to the customer service
- To improve our services: by using our site, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. They allow us to better understand how you use our site in order to improve the ergonomics and quality of services.
- For marketing purposes: if you have subscribed to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS according to the preferences you have indicated. We may also contact you via push notifications if you have subscribed to this service. We require your consent for all direct marketing. You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (for example, to unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the "Click here to unsubscribe" button at the bottom of all our newsletters and confirm your unsubscription).
If you have given us your consent to receive direct marketing content, whether via our newsletter or push notification, we may use the information you have provided for the following purposes:
- Sharing information about our events, products, services, current offers
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may be of interest to you
- Customer research to better understand your expectations regarding our products and services offered by our site
In the course of your use of our site, you may receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide certain services to you. These may include:
- Financial institutions
- Fraud detection and prevention entities
- Logistics, transportation and delivery services
- Marketing and advertising service providers
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons for example:
- Payment services to process payment;
- Delivery companies to deliver your order;
- Credit bureaus and fraud prevention to check your credit and identity;
- Analytical software that allows us to process your information to optimize your shopping experience on our site.
We require third parties to undertake to keep your personal information secure in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own use.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) Legal basis
We rely on legal grounds for processing your data, depending on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase products from our site, we need your personal data to fulfill the contract between you and us. For example, we need your contact information to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds such as your legitimate interests.
- For example, we believe it is in your best interest that your identity not be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customer service people have access to your order information to better serve you, that we better understand your use of our site to improve its usability and the services we offer you.
- We respect the importance given to consent in the new RGPD law.
Your consent must be given in a clear and unambiguous manner. This is why, when you agree to receive our communications (via newsletters in particular):
- We explain to you the use we will make of your data and the type of communication you will receive;
- You must tick a box to validate your consent to be subscribed;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
In the event that you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email "To unsubscribe, go to this page." A page will then open and all you have to do is click on the "validate your unsubscription" button. If you have a customer account on our website, you can also unsubscribe or change your preferences by logging into your profile.
Cookies (including those in banner ads) require a specific opt-out, please click here for more information.
C) Other rights
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Liberté" of January 6, 1978, as amended by the law of August 6, 2004, the Customer has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him.
- Right to access data: to give you the possibility to receive a copy of the personal information we have about you.
- Right to rectification: to give you the possibility to ask for the correction of inaccurate information about you.
- Right to deletion of your personal data: to give you the possibility to ask us to delete your data.
- Right of opposition: to oppose the use of your personal data. Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore at any time and without any cost send us an e-mail to benefit from your rights.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore at any time and without any cost send us an e-mail to benefit from your rights. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send us a letter to the following address
28 Georges Huchon Street
Please note, however, that we may not be able to respond to this request for legal reasons, which we will explain to you, if necessary, after we receive your request. If you have a customer account, you can also change your personal information from your customer area by logging in with your email address and password.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. That is why we recommend that you choose a strong password and do not share it. We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private ones. Please be aware of the risks on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not reply and forward the email to us so that we can take the necessary actions.
All of our service providers work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and are therefore subject to the same legislation as us. In the event that some of them are located outside this area, we would like to assure you that the transfer of your data will be carried out with the appropriate care. We have signed contractual clauses with each of them under the GDPR.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE KEPT:
We will retain your data for as long as you remain a customer and also afterwards, in order to respond to any questions, complaints, or to maintain any data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analysis requirements. We may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will not contact you again if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page, if appropriate, and you will be notified by e-mail.